SDHQ ABS Guard...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Enough, gentlemen. When it comes to posts made within your respective sections, please stay out of eachother's. If discussing options in the general sections, please keep the discussion professional, on point, and from the perspective of YOUR products and services, not your competitions'.

Thank you.

I thought I laid it out pretty clear... But I guess you made it a little nicer... Thanks!

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a shot of the 2 front and the pas rear... my camera battery went dead before the driver side was shot...
DSC01357.jpg
DSC01354.jpg
DSC01352.jpg

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And to answer a couple questions that have been phoned in and emailed... We chose to make our guards as specific to the Raptor as we could. We also built ours to work with factory hardware. Rather than take a piece of pipe and weld a tab on it to give you "360 degrees (minus the opening for the cable)" of protection we left our rear part of the guard open. The rear abs is backed to the axle and by not have a open topped piece of pipe back there we are not worried about getting debris built up in there and causing more issues.