Road Test Review: 2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4.0-liter V-6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taifengaaa

Banned
Reaction score
I just got this truck, and I was very surprised with the grunt of the 4L V6. It has a surprisingly smooth ride and very quiet, no outside or road noise. And i also love its interior Toyota truck parts. :waytogo:

Ya know ya could have done much better than that...

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

seriously the pics arent to flattering dosnt look like much on the interior but to each his own..........i would personally never buy another toyota after what i delt with ......

I have ever seen bar none. Stop posting such weak vehicles against it. That thread the other day with the new Colorado was sickening.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tundra isnt a bad half ton truck....I had the 5.7 Limited Crewmax, and it was a very comfortable and good riding truck. If we are comparing just regular trucks, it holds its own...but this is a Raptor site, not an F-150 site. I traded in my Tundra for the Raptor, and there is ZERO comparison. I cant think of much I liked on the Tundra better for features- except that it came with good headlights, an electric telescopic steering column, a garage door opener module, and the whole rear window retracted. Im fixing the headlights, added the garage door mdule built into the visor they are standard with now, and everything else didnt really matter- I used the window about as much as most of those with a sunroof use that- maybe twice a year.

I mean, its like comparing a GT500 to a Camry because they are both "cars".