Rigid changed their plugs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andypick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 2 failures in my dually set I purchased in early Jan, Rigid just sent me a full replacement for the entire kit, including wiring harness. I rewired the new set last night and the new wires and plugs appear to be much better than the old, but only time will tell. I noticed the wires are much more flexible than the old and the plugs seem much tighter. While it was a pain in the ass to have the problems, then send them back and wait for replacements, I'm stoked on the customer service I received. Skyler from Rigid did an excellent job.

Here's a couple pix of the new plugs!
2259-new-plugs.jpg

2258-new-dually-set.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Rigid's customer service is second to none! :waytogo:

twlhunter65

Reaction score
I have a new set of dually's on the way,are you saying they wont hook up to the wiring plugs i have now? If so that will suck bigtime,mine are in the back bumper.

Raptor108

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 2 failures in my dually set I purchased in early Jan, Rigid just sent me a full replacement for the entire kit, including wiring harness. I rewired the new set last night and the new wires and plugs appear to be much better than the old, but only time will tell. I noticed the wires are much more flexible than the old and the plugs seem much tighter. While it was a pain in the ass to have the problems, then send them back and wait for replacements, I'm stoked on the customer service I received. Skyler from Rigid did an excellent job.

2259-new-plugs.jpg

2258-new-dually-set.jpg

Finally adopting the plugs used by Vision X all along!!

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
andypick said:

Were the old style plugs the cause of your failures? My Amber duallys have the new style and whites have the old. I had to custom make a harness. Pretty easy since the Raptor upfitter switches are relayed already.