rear shock differences and measurements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm curious Brad, why raise these issues 8 months later?

Also, if ICON was concerned with the results, why at the time would Dylan, an ICON rep, use words like "excellent", "accurate" and "well done" to describe them?

What's changed?

Apparently some one pissed in my corn flakes this morning before I even woke up....

Here is what Dylan said "The tests are accurate and well done just not to the same stroke length. That is why it was assumed there were 2 zones in each direction when actually there are 3. (although you can see the third just starting to transition)"

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apparently some one pissed in my corn flakes this morning before I even woke up....

Here is what Dylan said "The tests are accurate and well done just not to the same stroke length. That is why it was assumed there were 2 zones in each direction when actually there are 3. (although you can see the third just starting to transition)"
Hah roger that. :happy160:

And yep that's exactly what he said, and we hashed it out right then and there. No doubt that was a misstep and its one I should have caught, and so I said at the time.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hah roger that. :happy160:

And yep that's exactly what he said, and we hashed it out right then and there. No doubt that was a misstep and its one I should have caught, and so I said at the time.

Sorry OP for taking it off topic....my bad there. Cornflakes have passed!

BigJ we should grab a beer sometime....love to have you come by and chat on some things....keep it in mind if you are ever in the area.