Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT2014

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to figure out if it is worth taking delivery of my inbound black 24 R. I have a Gen 1 which I love, in black of course. I drove my kid home from the hospital in it, so I will never sell it. I was fortunate to get this allocation as I was actually at the dealer looking at a Bronco. That I did not like, but I mentioned to the salesman that if he ever got an R allocation I would take it. He called the next day, we built it the following. It is scheduled to go into production the week of April the 8th. The sticker is basically 113k, 2k fees, 30 mark up. Personally, I do not have a problem with the mark up, it's an awesome truck. I am 50/50, as it comes down to space for me and too many toys already filling up the garage. Any advice? I could buy it and throw it on cars and bids, but if someone wants to be the original owner, I would sell the allocation for something reasonable. I will not give it away, it is not a TRX :) Thank you for reading. Keep enjoying your trucks