Raptor R Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billy8

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have noticed on the Raptor R front bumper the entire bumper is paint matched. Has anyone done this on the regular Raptor? I really like the look compared to the skid plate color. Any pics would be awesome!

714raptor

Reaction score
It's satin black - any good bodyshop will be able to match it.

You can also get the parts wrapped if you don't want to go down the paint route.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d prefer the black bumper and think it would be more durable than having the gray one painted. If I come across an affordable used one I might pick it up. Otherwise I’ll stay with what I have up front.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviving this thread. Wondering if anyone have painted their Gen3 front bumper black like the R. Every time I see the R with the black bumper and grill, makes me want to go this route.

Curious if anyone out there tried this and how it turned out.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Jr. Engineer @Aleja_333 . The painting of bumper and grille will directly affect your aerodynamics and thus void warranty. You may want to skip if it's not factory.

I did mine all in LineX.
IMG_6450.jpeg

Btw a grill is used for cooking.

Last edited:

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0904.jpg

I did my 2018 OEM rims, skid plate and bumper. Kinda miss this truck a bit, but I like the G3 more better. As you can see after a bit of dust it all looks metallic anyway.