Raptor News: One Killed After Rollover Accident In An Oklahoma City Field

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry for the family/kiddos, especially rite before the holidays. Such a sad, sad thing to hear! :-/
My prayers go out!!

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry for the family/kiddos, especially rite before the holidays. Such a sad, sad thing to hear! :-/
My prayers go out!!

^Why the HELL did you resurrect such a depressing and sad thread on Thanksgiving?! Seriously, not cool.

This happened in APRIL its November and Thanksgiving, a time for family & friends, no one wants to be reminded of this.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Wow, ease up there skippy. And yes Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends, but more importantly its a time to be thankful for what you have and to think about those less fortunate. How about instead of being so selfish, you take a minute to think of this woman and her five kids that didn't get to spend Thanksgiving with their family and probably best friend. How about a baby that never met his dad.... Did I make you sad yet.... Instead of being a jerk to swamp for misreading the thread how about you go hug your wife and dad (if you have have one/can) and be thankful.

Last edited: