PULSAR XT FOR 2021-2023 FORD RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this installed on my '23 awhile back, but have been traveling for work a bunch so I wanted to drive a decent amount of miles with it before commenting.

The power gain is noticeable, but not a night & day difference. The best way I can describe it would be that normal mode has the power increase of sport mode without the shift changes. Sport mode feels faster as well, but I've only tried it a few times to test some WOT pulls.

The throttle response controller feature is great and feels very similar to the Pedal Commander I had on there previously. It is nice that you can set a different throttle sensitivity level for each power setting, including stock power.

I haven't done Forscan so I used this to adjust the TPMS warning threshold and eliminate the honk when exiting with the key fob. I don't have auto stop/start and have a 37PP so didn't need to mess with those features.

Overall, I'm happy with it since my Pedal Commander put my truck in limp mode a couple of times and I needed a replacement. I feel the few extra hundred dollars over a throttle response controller only device is worth it especially if you plan to use the other convenience features included.