Orlando, FL Service Departments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to get the cam phasers replaced on my 2019 with ~ 7k miles and need some dealership recommendations in the Orlando, FL area. I’m concerned about the scope of the job and handing my Raptor off to a subpar tech and service department. Anyone have a recommendation and contact at a local dealer?

D

Deleted member 17706

I know it is probably a little further than you want to drive, but Bozard Ford in St. Augustine, Florida is world class. They have a done a bunch of cam phaser jobs and do top notch work on Raptors. A guy earlier this year drove up from Orlando and had his cam phasers done at Bozard. I recommend them to everyone I can.

OP
OP
Hagasan41

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it is probably a little further than you want to drive, but Bozard Ford in St. Augustine, Florida is world class. They have a done a bunch of cam phaser jobs and do top notch work on Raptors. A guy earlier this year drove up from Orlando and had his cam phasers done at Bozard. I recommend them to everyone I can.

Thank you Sir! Yes, I did see that Bozard’s service department is amazing. I may make the trek if I don’t receive any other feedback. There’s 8-10 dealers in or around the Orlando area and sadly they all seem to have issues. Tearing apart my truck isn’t something I really want to roll the dice on if I can help it with some half ass tech creating more problems for me...