Oem tpms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I'm back to my original question. That or maybe Killian will let me borrow his magic tool :)

Well if it is a "magic tool" you were after you should have just said so...

Did you try the TPMS sync outlined in the owners manual?

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your installer probably reset them for you when they were installed.

Nope. I brought the new wheels and tires to a local shop and had them mounted, not on the truck though. Still had the stocks on, and then went back and picked the new wheels and tires and installed them on the truck in my garage later that day.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here. Purchased my TPMS from Ebay and had them installed when I mounted my NVs and Duratracs then I took the tires/wheels home and mounted them myself and the light never came on.

- I purchased 4 sensors here $10/each with free shipping >> Ford TPMS Sensor DE8T 1A180 AA | eBay

- I purchased 4 valve stems here for $8.95 with free shipping >> 4 TR20008 Rubber TPMS Valve Stems New | eBay

so I spent a total of $48.95. :)

Nope. I brought the new wheels and tires to a local shop and had them mounted, not on the truck though. Still had the stocks on, and then went back and picked the new wheels and tires and installed them on the truck in my garage later that day.