NorthEast TRR - Who's temped to fly down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the drive is going to be fun...once I get past Pennsylvania. I've seen that country before but the Appalachians, Tennessee, Arkansas and of course Texas are going to be exciting at least on the way donw. Google Maps has it pinned at 30 hours from Boston. I figure with a LIDAR jammer (illegal in Tenn and TX) I can make it in 25.

You only live once! I want to see this great country of ours up close and personal. I know it sounds corny but you're only on this earth for a short time, why not take 2 days out of your life to experience an epic journey!

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the drive is going to be fun...once I get past Pennsylvania. I've seen that country before but the Appalachians, Tennessee, Arkansas and of course Texas are going to be exciting at least on the way donw. Google Maps has it pinned at 30 hours from Boston. I figure with a LIDAR jammer (illegal in Tenn and TX) I can make it in 25.

You only live once! I want to see this great country of ours up close and personal. I know it sounds corny but you're only on this earth for a short time, why not take 2 days out of your life to experience an epic journey!

AHHHHH GUILT TRIP!!!!!! Its killing me!!!!!

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm registered and headed of VA... so if anyone in the East or this side of the Mississippi River would like to meet up on the way for a good old fashion convoy let me know. BTW we need to plan an "East Coast Raptor Run".