New Rigid fogs installed along with rock lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently had my rigid fogs installed along with some rock lights. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Also special thanks to alternative off road for helping me with my purchase of the fogs. Next mod is going to be the wheels and tires.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are those rock lights on te frame rails? If so they're not gonna last long off road just saying. They're gonna get beat pretty bad but if you don't do much off road driving you'll be good!

OP
OP
southpaw14_2004

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those rock lights on te frame rails? If so they're not gonna last long off road just saying. They're gonna get beat pretty bad but if you don't do much off road driving you'll be good!

They are really bright LED strips they are actually made for under water lighting on boats. Life time warranty if anything every snaps or breaks. The kit was made by Blue water LED.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good. I'm thinking of installing some rock lights under my hood for engine bay lighting. That's one accessory that I think is most needed at times.