My truck is in!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
This is exactly why I got the flaps, I don't get this as bad any more. No more build up of snow in the handles either.
Nice ride. :)

1395d1297139473-my-truck-frozenmudgraphic_800x600-jpg

Mine looked that way but with an added 1/2 inch of thickness this afternoon. I just got back from a short run for cat food, WIFES JOB, Errrrrrrrr, and when I closed my drivers door a 3 foot by 2 foot section came crashing off the door. Man I hope that shit don't scratch shit when it falls off. The truck is wollerin in the turns with the 500 lbs of ice on its outer and inner self.....

BDRAG

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I'm sure SVT didn't drive these things in the winter. If they did they would have designed the flares different, maybe with a built in mud flap gaurd kinda like the ford edge.

svtraptor

Reaction score
Parked next to a Molten S Cab this evening...pretty clean. Saw he had these mud flaps. Came home and figured out what ones he had. Have two pair on the way. $92 with shipping. Their louvered look mirrors the running board step and the hood vents. Can't hurt.

Like this.
attachment.php

Crazy Ice ! Imagine Alaskan roads !! Just posted on Birdmans link ... Ironman you got it right, going with a molded look, this is the only way to avoid salt ,mosture and acidrain from killing paint only they're too short ..any longer if you backed into something would rip off the fender... bfr would like to see picks on your truck if you have m by now until then for everyone else .. hope it helps

As Birdman put it ... Mudflaps are highly recomended for sure !

Never liked looks of mudflaps myself till molded came along as Birdman suggested here... seems another generation has surfaced...Vortex. seems to have made an impression amongst enthusiasts. Apparently is number 1 Pic for SVT Raptor ... not your traditional flaps molded or otherwise .. most think are factory .. does match hood & side air extractors - even the vented runner boards. As much as I like molded, am really not a fan of them cause the molded lip - that wraps over the paint -traps salt, moister & acid rain. Theres just no way to keep dry and clean underneath - couldremove with every wash ? Best protection is is keep "dry & clean". Not only that they cover well spent factory paint !

BTW .. JDM engineering ( site vendor ) now carry... just another option... hope it helps

stancerear.jpg
490raptor.jpg
490raptorclose.jpg
[/QUOTE]