My bumper by Richer Racing w/ Rigid 40"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I have the more expensive version of the VisionX LEDs in the rear and in all honesty I think you made the right decision. The ones I have are freaking bright, but they are too bright for the crappy rear view camera. At that price, I'd do another pair of those before upgrading...

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got these backup lights put in form vision x by Richer Racing. They where Pretty cheap ($20). They dont put out as much as the Rigid Dually but for the money i cant complain. They are a big improvement over the stock backup lights so i can actually see with my backup camera at night and light up my hitch perfectly.

can you post the model number of these vision x lights. i want to buy some, might try these as reverse lights , if my d2's are too bright for the camera... nice mods and thanks

are they these

Item Number: HIL-DW
Manufacturer: Vision X

Specifications
-Dimensions: 1.75" x .75"
-Color: White
-Cord Length: 3'
-Amperage Draw: 0.2amps
-Input Voltage: 12Volts DC
-Number of LEDs: 15
-Warranty: 1 Year Limited

Universal led pod features a billet mounting base and 15 hi output 5mm LED's which put out over 1 watt of LED light. Weather resistant pod is a direct 12 volt hook up. The DWL product features an upgraded billet aluminum mount to roll cages and tubular frames.

Last edited:
OP
OP
nodak

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you post the model number of these vision x lights. i want to buy some, might try these as reverse lights , if my d2's are too bright for the camera... nice mods and thanks

are they these

Item Number: HIL-DW
Manufacturer: Vision X

Specifications
-Dimensions: 1.75" x .75"
-Color: White
-Cord Length: 3'
-Amperage Draw: 0.2amps
-Input Voltage: 12Volts DC
-Number of LEDs: 15
-Warranty: 1 Year Limited

Universal led pod features a billet mounting base and 15 hi output 5mm LED's which put out over 1 watt of LED light. Weather resistant pod is a direct 12 volt hook up. The DWL product features an upgraded billet aluminum mount to roll cages and tubular frames.

Yeah those are it. I think they are the same lights that the tantrum kit uses for rock lights. For $20 bucks you really cant go wrong with these things.

Thanks