Modular bumper question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not really integrated, but better than nothing. At least they are trying to do something that will allow use of all the features of the truck still.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard there could be some cooling issues with the winch on the Raptors, so not really sure if that will be an option for the modular bumper. I'm sure you can find a way to mount it but it might not be something Ford will get behind. We'll have to see when more details come out.

I also think a winch will look like poop just like it's shown in the pictures above. It's not really integrated inside the bumper, I rather not have it to be honest.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw somewhere that the center section is the same as tremor but yes I bet they do not say it’s compatible because it gets in the way of cooling.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess as long as it’s not an all day affair to remove it, it would be ok to just install it if going on an adventure and leave it off for DD duty. I’m thinking of fabricating a receiver winch mount for my Gen 2 with the ADD bolt on V2 by utilizing the two hook mounting plates. Or I guess I should correctly say I’m gonna try to fabricate a mount….

Bigperm

Reaction score
Swarfworks makes a winch in the stock raptor bumper but need to relocate the stock intercooler.