Loose green wire hmmmm???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah it probably comes with the wire already hanging out from the box. To take it apart and fix would most likely be too much for a Ford Master tech and out of their scope. Plus its easier and faster to just replace.

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know some peoples that know some peoples. Honestly, I would have made the call sooner but I really thought the dealership would have figured it out.

Just an FYI - them telling you if it has been 'pulled' out, they won't cover it, is absolute BS. They can't tell you that and they damn sure can't prove it. That wire isn't snapped clean off.......

Escalate that issue of they mess with you. I think that is going to be a little pricey to fix.

Got an update for you bro. Thank you again for the info. You were right as well

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Yeah it probably comes with the wire already hanging out from the box. To take it apart and fix would most likely be too much for a Ford Master tech and out of their scope. Plus its easier and faster to just replace.

That's pretty much what he said without actually saying it lol. He said "your warranty is about to expire so I'll just throw in a brand new motor in there"