Led headlight email

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Chinese Junk to me---no specifics just crap bad marketing.. Notice no specific lumen or any other claim for that matter...

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUT, will it get thru 'State Inspection'?? aka DOT approved??

NOTE:
DOT (transportation) - regulates my vehicle
DOE (energy) - regulates my light bulbs
DEP (environmental) - regulates my toilet water

:think:~ stress ~ :uhoh2:
So many Govn't Departments Of **** and now I'm ~ :Plugged:

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well in Tennessee, we don't have State inspections. Just have to pass smog test. I emailed Plasma Glo and I have been told this.

Hello Josh,

Our LED Igniters have an input of over 2,200 lumens and a color rating of 5,000k. They are super bright and look great with any vehicle. You can see all the part numbers we carry in the drop down here: LED Igniters - Headlight Conversion Kit | PlasmaGlow

If you do not know which part number you need, you can input your vehicle information here: Lamp Replacement Guide Home

Let me know if you have any more questions, have a nice day!

Best regards,

Hannah

I have no clue if this means that they are good or bad. Someone with more since then me can chime in on that matter.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would somebody please tell me why headlights or fog lights that aren't DOT approved for on-road use are worth even considering? By anybody? Off-road lights, yeah, I've got a pair of PIAA 40 Series myself. But why would anyone want the lighting that they are going to be using on the road to be illegal???

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look to be the same as another brand I've seen. I believe the others are cheaper as well. I'll try to find em