Labor Day 2023 Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

jmurrdog

Reaction score
I put this package on my 2014 Raptor in July 2019. Within 6-12 months all four rotors were scared up and looked absolutely terrible. The truck is only driven on the street and I don't tow anything. I don't know if the Illinois winters aren't compatible with drilled and slotted rotors or what, but I can't recommend this set up at all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rick at FMS

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I put this package on my 2014 Raptor in July 2019. Within 6-12 months all four rotors were scared up and looked absolutely terrible. The truck is only driven on the street and I don't tow anything. I don't know if the Illinois winters aren't compatible with drilled and slotted rotors or what, but I can't recommend this set up at all.
We have customers as far as Upper Canada running this package with no issues. We don't sell the same package as R1 Concepts. Did you by chance buy these from Freedom Motorsports or somewhere else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter