Interested in Selling Venomrex VR-601 20x9 in Carbon Graphite - Set of 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am needing new tires in the next couple months, and want to see if anyone is interested in buying my Venomrex VR-601 20x9; +12 Offset wheels with the Red "V" venter cap inlays (Set of 4). These wheels are like new and I ceramic coated them about 10 months ago. These wheels weigh only 28 lbs each, and the color matches the OEM Graphite color of Raptor fender flares, grille, and bumpers. Only selling because I'm pursuing going to 17" wheels w 35" tires.

Venomrex Wheels will be unmounted, in boxes, without TPMS sensors. Asking $1350, and buyer will be responsible for shipping, but prefer local buyer to pickup/meet in the Houston area. To request detailed pics or info, message me on here or reply to this thread.

IMG_0714.jpg IMG_0711.jpg IMG_4430.jpg

Last edited:

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are out of stock currently at Venomrex, good opportunity for someone to get them sooner and cheaper (+ already coated)

@WillieFlo - GLWS