How can I tell if 2018 has 802A package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gather an owner can’t do this online somewhere?

Correct.

There may be some random online site somewhere that will pull stickers, but those sites seem to be unreliable and difficult to source.

Do you have your VIN handy? I’ll pull your sticker if you don’t mind me posting it up...

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, would you be expecting to pay over sticker or get a discount off of it? I know the market varies based on region, so I was just wondering what it’s like there.

When I started looking (in Texas) about three months ago, most dealers here were about $1000 below MSRP. But as inventory began to dwindle, I noticed the prices jumping back up to MSRP or above.

But I drove 4 hours away to get what I wanted and actually got it for about $3k below MSRP.
When I first started looking at Raptors in my area they were selling for roughly $1k-$3k under MSRP, and a good friend recently bought a fully loaded SCREW 802A and he was only able to get them down to MSRP after haggling back and forth. Funny thing was that he was trading in a butt ugly Lexus GX suv and they brought it in to evaluate it and he had to ask for his key back at least 8 times before they came down in price. Kind of a hostage situation and they offered way below book value for his GX which was 1 year old and less than 12k mi on it. I know that they used the "car dealers book" or whatever it is called to see what they were selling for in the surrounding area.

The Raptor that he had bought has a MSRP of a few dollars over $78k

gstahl

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend looking at Raptors and he is not able to many well optioned find new raptors (be can find red and blue but not much else anymore). Also the markups are getting crazy as they are so scare. I suspect (my guess) if you wanted whatever you could find (did not car about color or options) you could like find something.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use this site for PDF window stickers: https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

As for the "new vs used" debate, I think there's a lot bigger difference in real world pricing than many believe. I spent a few months shopping for loaded '19-20 Raptors and the '20s were all MSRP (or even higher) and I was able to get my loaded '19 with 35k miles for $60k--that's for a truck with nearly every option and a $76k MSRP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieslfrkY