Has Anyone tried the **** Cepek FC-11 tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GP@PPG

Reaction score
I've had great luck with Cepek wheels and Mickey Thompson tires, and now that I 've got the new Raptor I was thinking of the new Cepek FC-11 tire on the 20" Gun Metal 7 20" rims. The Partial gun metal color looks close to the OEM grey that looks so good on the Tuxedo Black. Any Thoughts? Anyone running these or seen this set up? Thanks for any input.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I have seen several good reviews of the FC II. It is a redesign of the original Fun Country design, but I am not sure I would call it new, it has been around for over 10 years (I want to think it was redesigned when the company was bought by Mickey Thompson Tires in 2000).

Some of the advantages I have heard are that the sipes are full depth, which is not the norm (most only go 2/3s down) and they have 20/32s of tread depth when new. They also have been reported to be a good winter tire and seem to wear well with a reports of over 40k miles.

The disadvantages I have seen are that they tend to be a little more expensive than some of the other options and have two ply sidewalls (the stock BFGs have three ply sidewalls).

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the set I had on my Xterra. I managed to get about 65,000 out of mine before I sold the X in June.