Grill Lights On With DRLs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a thread the other day someone was able to use Forscan to have the grill lights come on with the DRLs. IIRC the front flare amber lights also were on.

I found on the Forscan spread sheet how to turn the parking lights on with the DRLs but this not only turns on the grill lights and front flare lights it also turns on the rear flare lights, taillights and lights on the 3rd brake light.

Can someone point me in the correct direction to find what’s needed to turn on only the front amber grill lights and flare lights without turning on any of the rear lights.

Thanks Wayne

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...what’s needed to turn on only the front amber grill lights and flare lights without turning on any of the rear lights.
This is not possible. You have to enable the "parking lights with DRL" and parking lights include the rear. It's either all or nothing with that FORScan mod.

EDIT: You should/could probably post this in the GEN3 FORScan thread.