Goosebumps!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCSRaptor

Reaction score
I’ve got Goosebumps!!

The world and America is struggling all around us but as always American grit will prevail and bring us to happier times. Speaking of which, just completed my stage 2 tunes with Winfield at Goosetune! Winfield is well of information, has strong work ethic he sent me my last tune at 3:30am. Dude get some sleep! He has a sincere desire to satisfy his customers.

In short , thanks Winfield for all the hard work and a case goosebumps. I love getting behind the wheel and going WOT. My Raptor is a joyride and brings a smile to my face every time I get behind the wheel. No he did not pay me to say any of this. I just want to share a good thing. If your looking for a tune Turn to none other than Goosetune.
93oct tune 0-60 in 4.7sec last night in 75F ambient temp. That’s pretty awesome for a 5900lbs truck! And, I am carrying a minimum of 300lbs of extra weight in back. Plus Deavers and traction bars.

E85 tune even better. 0-60 in 4.2!!!

More to come later.

Enjoy the ride…