Fumoto Plastic Valve for Ford Plastic Pans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great but someone else’s 50-75k truck can beta test this thing. I’ll wait patiently.

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I signed up via the survey if for no other reason than to get my hands on one and eyeball it. Doesn't mean I'll put it on even though they're covering the cost of 2 oil changes (1 at install, 1 at removal). If I do get one, I'll put some pics up in this thread. Unfortunately, my driving tends to come in spurts, so I may not meet their qualifications to get enough miles/hours on it. We'll see. The Ronin valve seems to carry a pretty high Raptor tax.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I signed up via the survey if for no other reason than to get my hands on one and eyeball it. Doesn't mean I'll put it on even though they're covering the cost of 2 oil changes (1 at install, 1 at removal). If I do get one, I'll put some pics up in this thread. Unfortunately, my driving tends to come in spurts, so I may not meet their qualifications to get enough miles/hours on it. We'll see. The Ronin valve seems to carry a pretty high Raptor tax.
Same here...filled out the survey to get my hands on one...if I do test it, I’ll be sure to throw an extra 6 quarts of oil in the back of the truck and a spare factory oil plug in the glove box.

I use a 3/8 drive oil plug from Ford, much easier to remove and replace than the original plug. But you still get the big flow of oil.
5F2CEB83-676F-452C-9C9A-3C9BA9526318.jpeg

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I signed up also. the 2.7L (Bronco) and 3.0L (Warthog) has a plastic oil pan also I plan to pick up these 2 vehicles. And I will test it on my wife's 2018 Lariat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngodavid23