Front grill decals??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm planning to do some vinyl accents to my truck this spring and I emailed Outlaw Raptor to see about getting some sweet custom grill decals made up and they said that they don't make them anymore. Does anybody know of anyone or any vendors here that came make up some custom ones that will be two-tone?

Edit: Figure I'd throw in a pic of what I've got planned and see how everyone likes it. Its a subdued American Flag pattern, partially inspired by the subdued flag emblems on my oakley fuel cells. It will def look better on my silver truck too.
raptorgrilldesign.jpg

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the idea...just hard to make out the "F"....I am sure it has something to do with license issues...try searching eBay....

OP
OP
Jhawk

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it will look a lot better once the shop creates a mockup, my rudimentary photoshop skills aren't that great and I'm sure they'd tweak the colors a little bit. I'll have to check out designs n signs

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try the flag at an angle tilting down and to the right or giving it some depth or motion. Pretty sure someone could use a grayscale converter to make it look more military style. Couldn't mind seeing it in RWB also, might look cool on a black truck....like mine....Cool original idea anyway.

I would think the Grafx Shop does this type of work ------------------------------>

Attachments

• american-flag.jpg
    american-flag.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered red off of ebay for 20$ and they say they can do anything you want. so if the sponsors dont work out for you you could try them.