Ford raptor road rage!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As much as I would like to do this to a few different prople...... This broad could have been armed. You just never know what people will do, when they get pissed.
I don't think it would be hard to find this guy in Asia. I don't imagine there are a lot of
white Raptors in that town.
I wonder how the police handled this????
and what the guy said the reason was for doing this.

chamillionTC

Reaction score
I was stationed in Japan for six years and spent another two all over Asia. I disagree with calling that normal. I expect if I head to utube I'll find hundreds of video's like that? No. Accidents are frequent everywhere in the world. Road rage incidents like that in Asia are not normal. There are more incidents like that in Philly alone then all of Asia from my experience.

Countries like Japan, Korea, etc. I agree you that you will never see that, those are more of the civilized countries. Spent some time in the civilized Asian countries & they were really nice.

Spend a day in the provinces (not main cities) of the Philippines, Malaysia, Cambodia, etc. The ghetto's of Asia you will see it often. You won't see YouTube videos of it because people in those countries can't even afford camera's let alone computers/laptops to upload them on. Lol.