Ford Raptor Luxury Pre-runner Built by Stewart’s RaceWorks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you mean parts from a production Raptor, none. If you mean custom parts patterned from a Raptor, lots. The goal of the project was to replicate the stock look of the Raptor, but as if it was on steroids. I think they nailed it.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Ok, Ok. So if you had to pick one:

That sick ass truck
-or-
(pick your 400K Italian Exotic)

What would you choose? I'm not sure...

Funny that you ask, a few hours ago a friend of mine that's finishing his race truck text me and said that he's saving for a Raceworks Raptor for his kid. So that spurred a long converstation about building trucks for our kids.

I really don't know, yesterday I drove Ortega hwy in my Titan a few times and it was so much fun, when I got home I posted on my facebook page that I couldn't imagine how much fun that road would be in a super car. Now I've got friends that have Lambo's, another that had a Ferrari(RIP Charles), Porsche etc.etc so I know how bad ass they are. But you can't beat a 800hp truck that can go anywhere as fast as possible in the ruffest terrain.
If I had to choose I would probably go with a Luxury Prerunner(not built by Raceworks) that's detuned to 550-600hp so I can use it as a Daily Driver like Bryce Menzies does.
Reason I say not by Raceworks is that I could have a truck built for 1/2 what they charge and still get the Super Car....Best of both worlds