Ford Performance Rigid Light kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh34

Reaction score
Has anyone installed one of these kits from FP? I’m sure the answer is yes .. but I ask for personal experience only because I just installed yesterday and was upset because the harness provided was not long enough to get wires to the driver side bumper pocket.

Essentially, the harness was an actual “Y” which meant there was plenty of wire to get to the passenger fogs, but the driver side came up way short. I had to cut out the extra wire from the passenger side and splice that in to make it reach the driver fogs.

Long story short, it works, the kit is nice - just wondering if I was the only one who got a short kit or if that’s normalIMG_9625.jpegIMG_9630.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's not a great kit... it's not plug and play as it should be. There are other kits out there that include lights from Baja, Morimoto, Diode Dynamics and Rigid that use 3rd party brackets (such as our KR Off-Road Brackets). Our kits for example also include upfitter harnesses and existing OEM fog/aux pigtails to make installation easy.

The Rigid brackets... yeah not so great. And their harness... well you experienced that first hand.

We offer a Rigid D-Series kit with our KR Off-Road Brackets and our harness actually which is a lot better then rigid's "kit"