Ford performance oil seperator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford did not anticipate the level of demand for this product and there for it is sold out many places and is now on backorder.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious how easy it is to empty, I see a few screws.
You remove the whole unit and then tilt it to empty the oil from the lower fitting.

Instructions here: https://fordperformanceracingparts.com/download/instructionsheets/FordInstShtM-6766-A50.pdf

You guys would have obviously have to come up with some way to mount it because it is designed to snap into the corner of the 5.0 valve covers with push pins.

Here are a few other threads about them on other forums.

New Ford Performance oil separator. - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Ford oil catch cans - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com

Here is the new Ford Performance oil separator for the 5.0

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for argument sake I have the JLT unit on my Raptor , one on my wifes Evouqe and on my Mustang . They all work and you will see oil in them every time you go for a ride. I paid 119.00 for my Raptor one and it comes with the hoses and quick fit ends all hooked up and ready to go. JLT has a built in screen where other units like UPR do not , but have options for it for additional money . It doesn't look user friendly to me for the Mustang crossing it over to our Raptors . The JLT can unscrews and is a one hand operation . Mounts clean also . Just my .02 Here is a link , maybe a site sponsor has a group buy in or deals on them.......

2010-2014 SVT Raptor 6.2L JLT Oil Separator (Passenger) JLTOSP-F1506210