ffuture owner from NorCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice rides. Is that a wrap or paint on your hood? Pretty sick looking either way. I was just looking @John Tanglewood 's truck. It'd be a good one to buy. [emoji106] Enjoy the forum

thanks!

actually the pics were just photoshopped to show the engine. its the regular mystic paint on the hood.

:welcome:
Merry Christmas

That ranger looks rough add a DD but fun to take the dirt roads home. Lol....

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win front R1 Concepts Rotors and Pads
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event. - Page 11 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

it wasn't a terrible DD, just so many electrical issues made it hard to rely on it every day

Welcome! Looks like you'll fit right in!! I also love the Mystic Cobra. One of my all-time favorites!!

thanks! its going to be getting a respray somewhat soon with fresh mystic paint!

What's up man?! Mines for sale, check it out!! Right up your alley. Nice rides!

thanks!

truck looks killer, but its a bit far from me lol

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! By chance were you a member of NorCal SVTOA? Your mustang looks familiar. I used to have a silver 05 and was on there a lot.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup! i didn't post much on there, but I lurked a lot. also on SVTp and Cafords too..

haha...knew it! Not to many Mystic Cobra's on there. Don't think we got a chance to meet in person but this was mine. Gave it up thinking I'd save money but then got into Raptors and it's been 10x worse haha. But I've enjoyed it so much more. The sites I've seen over the past couple years offroading in the desert have been amazing.

IMG_1837.jpg

OP
OP
F

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha...knew it! Not to many Mystic Cobra's on there. Don't think we got a chance to meet in person but this was mine. Gave it up thinking I'd save money but then got into Raptors and it's been 10x worse haha. But I've enjoyed it so much more. The sites I've seen over the past couple years offroading in the desert have been amazing.

IMG_1837.jpg

definitely remember that car! great look! I still have mine, just don't drive it nearly as much as I used to, and I cant bring myself to sell it.

definitely looking forward to getting into some more off-road adventures to see new places. the tacoma was fun and all, but definitely time to get the truck I really wanted lol