Family Fun Run & Good Time Event - Saturday, March 20th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We finished up the poker run having negotiated the tough little canyon, running the trails and fire roads, helping out a stranded offroader while playing some poker hands and kids games on the side of the trail. We met some very nice people from CORVA and others who, like us, were enjoying the trails. We joined CORVA and our membership money will help them work to save our state's wilderness areas for us offroaders hopefully keeping Senators Feinstein and Boxer from taking them away from us thereby enabling only the animals to enjoy them.

Here's Tim's Raptor. Back from the brink of disaster :)

IMG_2185.jpg

Here's a buggy - one of the many vehicles we saw at Hungry Valley SVRA:

IMG_2186.jpg

One of the poker run stations where we stopped to pick up our cards and play some kids games:

IMG_2187.jpg

We had a fun day filled with some adventure and we came back safely without any damage which is always the goal. We're glad we went and sorry you missed it!

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan,

Great job capturing the day.

It was a lot of fun.

You left out two entertaining (yet semi potential disasters) that made us all laugh like old Norwegians after burning their opponents longboats.

I promise to tell anyone who sits around the fire this weekend during Raptor Run 4.
:kinglock:

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol-huh.210123411_std.jpg

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you remember the two situations where I asked two people if they needed the medical kit in my truck?

First time was directly AFTER you were spotting me in my truck...LOL

Second time was when we had an interesting encounter coming around a turn (will not get into details on a public forum due to big brother and google) but it was still pretty ****ing funny!