electric buffer....save time??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use a Makita but the same principal. Takes just over 30 minutes start to finish and it looks like liquid glass. Have to know what you are doing though. Most people do not and just putz around lol hence it takes all afternoon. A complete detail with Adams products takes me over an hour. After you seal the paint the Americana Carnauba was will give it depth.

Have to use the right products on your paint and use the right products to remove the sealant, wax or apply polish and remove. Throw away any cotton towels---screws up paint but some are not looking for the same level of product performance as I do. I did a comprehensive post on this a couple of years back might look it up.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you haven't ordered the Cylco yet, DO IT. It does save time, even for sealing and waxing. It is also easier to reach the back of the hood and the center of the roof. You can one-hand drive the Cyclo with just your fingers on the end of the handle. Also, you still remove by hand with the Double Soft Towels so there is no need to change out the pads on the machine to remove a section before going on to the next.

I actually ordered a second Cyclo to use on the carpet and tires with some different types of brush attachments that Cyclo makes. I also plan on using it on my tile floors to see if it works good. Adam's doesn't carry the brush attachments but you can find them on Amazon. The reason I went with a second machine is that I was afraid that using it on tires and floors it would end up getting full of dirt and grit and I didn't want to risk having a piece fly out during polishing or waxing and then screw up my paint.

Thanks for a most comprehensive post. Just the information I needed. Looking forward to the cyclo getting here.