Dually D2 (white or amber)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speck1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any advantage to amber over white. They will be in addition to a 20 inch white bar. Can't make up my mind.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber:fog/dust/snow. White:everything else. I don't think you can go wrong with either but the amber d2 is a little too amber for me when using them as aux lighting with your headlights for normal conditions. When I use them with my white duallys and headlights it balances out pretty well.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am going with the Duallys and not the D2s. I would like to use them more on a normal basis on the road and I know the D2s will DEFINITELY be to bright for that.

I got the Amber Floods and the White spots. I plan to aim them closer to the ground so I can use them on a more normal basis until my SICKHIDs come in.

I have the 40" Rigid also, but that sees very little use (if any) I just love the unique look of it vs the normal round k/c off road lamp look.

Raider2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is getting two different pairs (pair wide and pair driving) of D2 better than getting all four units the same?

Would those help out a lot at night offroading or they just too close to the ground? Been looking for some videos of D2 ON at night, couldn't find any yet..(EDIT: just found some on YouTube fitted on other cars).

I know more lights are better but just for those who dont want (yet!!) a front bumper/light bar or hood mount lights for now....

:waytogo:

Last edited:

andypick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with two spots and two fogs. All clear regular duallys. I live in a wet/snowy area and prefer clear to amber....enough amber comes from the regular headlights in my mind :)

I'm really starting to thing about the 40"