Diode Dynamics SS5 Crosslink Bumper Kit | NOW AVAILABLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're happy to announce we have a Diode Dynamics SS5 Crosslink Kit available for the Gen3 Raptor!

This is a bolt on kit that mounts 5x Diode Dynamcis SS5 Pods right above your bumper. It's completely BOLT ON, no drilling required!

INCLUDES
  • 5x Diode Dynamcis SS5 Pods
  • 1x SS5 CrossLink Endmount Kit
  • 4x SS5 CrossLink Mounting Brackets
  • 1x SS5 CrossLink Universal Bracket Kit
  • 4x SS5 CrossLink Splitters
  • 1x Harness (Connects to ANY of your upfitters)
  • 1x Pair of KR Off-Road Bumper Light Bar Brackets for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor
This is an EXCLUSIVE kit that we put together with our KR Off-Road Brackets. Diode Dynamics does not offer this kit on their website.

Available Here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...lightbar-kit-for-2021-2023-ford-f-150-raptor/

1714744058426.png

1714697733783.png

1714697745181.png

1714697753120.png

1714697762540.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
any kits like this for the modular bumper in the works?

Yes we already have some products that should work but since the new bumper option (37 + R Package) just came out about a month or so ago we're still working on parts. We'll have products eventually but we're not going to rush into it just yet.

zachery55

Reaction score
Yes we already have some products that should work but since the new bumper option (37 + R Package) just came out about a month or so ago we're still working on parts. We'll have products eventually but we're not going to rush into it just yet.
Any chance this kit can be mounted behind the grill? I have the 24 with modular bumper and not sure that matters but I prefer the look and security of behind the grill

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance this kit can be mounted behind the grill? I have the 24 with modular bumper and not sure that matters but I prefer the look and security of behind the grill

We already sell a Behind the Grill Kit actually

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/shop-all/kr-off-road-behind-the-grill-kit/

You could also do 4x Diode Dynamics SS5 if you wanted just message me so we can put a parts list together for you.

Our kits fit all 2015+ trucks including Raptors and non-Raptors. (We have extra hardware in our hardware kit so that it fits the different years)

Photo Feb 07 2023, 3 13 07 PM.jpg

Gives it a nice stealth look when not on

Truck4.jpg

zachery55

Reaction score
We already sell a Behind the Grill Kit actually

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/shop-all/kr-off-road-behind-the-grill-kit/

You could also do 4x Diode Dynamics SS5 if you wanted just message me so we can put a parts list together for you.

Our kits fit all 2015+ trucks including Raptors and non-Raptors. (We have extra hardware in our hardware kit so that it fits the different years)

View attachment 454267

Gives it a nice stealth look when not on

View attachment 454268
Ya I like that. I have the 2024 with the modular bumper. Any chance that mounts different? Like on the bumper under the grill? Or would it all mount up the same way?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you referring to the behind the grill kit now or our Crosslink bumper kit?

Our Crosslink bumper kit may not fit the 2024 trucks with the modular bumper. We've not test fit it on there and I don't know if ford change how it mounts (as we utilize 2 bolts behind the bumper).

Our behind the grill kit should fit fine as that's part of the grill itself. And while there are lots of grilles from 2015+ (raptor and non-raptor) our brakckets mount within the active shutter system, which have basically remained the same since 2015