Deep dish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt804

Reaction score
Has any body running deep dish wheels on there truck !? I like the wider wheels and tires sticking out stance just wondering if there would be any strength issues !? Also is any company making the deep lip/deep dish wheels in 17's

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, you probably won't receive much love for the bro truck thing here either. We'll see how this goes...

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran -12 offset Artillerys for some time - Removed them due to the rub during turns. Went to 0 Offset Method Fat Fives with no issues.

I would recommend not to exceed 0 offset.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has any body running deep dish wheels on there truck !? I like the wider wheels and tires sticking out stance just wondering if there would be any strength issues !? Also is any company making the deep lip/deep dish wheels in 17's

Ok.. A 17" is a 17" wheel....the "cheap" way to have your tires stick out is with a spacer...not recommended at all other than for looks....

Something like this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 59