Coup de grace mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, the Raptor is a mod money pit! It's so fun you just can't stop. But I do sooo appreciate all the input on the forum for all the different mods.

After linex in the bed, linex in fender wells, Stage 3, Rollnloc, bedrug mat & tailgate mat, Weathertech mats with SVT logo stickers, side mirror blackouts, door sill protectors, etc. this one was CHEAP! And I have not seen this one on the forum.

SVT valve stem caps. You can find them on e-bay for $21.95 including shipping.

Attachments

• SVTVSC.jpg
    SVTVSC.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 110

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^x2, ya I never put special caps on, always get stolen, had a expedition with nice metal caps and one day we noticed they were gone, the ****** even had the courtesy to replace them with plastic ones... :shocked:

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the SVT valve stem caps and they didn't fit the valve stem all the way. It was more for a car valve stem not a truck valve stem . so I took them off and returned them. Theirs a gap and I think you can kind of see it in your photo