Cant buy it so I'll build it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ZackZ

ZackZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm usually not a fan of these "conversions"....that is until I saw one done right!
Thanks! It might be referred to as a “fraptor” but yes it was done the correct way in my book. I appreciate the support! I’m sure it’ll end up crazy in the future. Whipple, mid travel, but until then I’m just enjoying it!

AVJ19SCAB

Reaction score
Hey all! While in college i started building drag cars and found myself moving towards offroad racing. Picked up a 2017 f150 supercrew last year and am finally starting my build. Had fox 2.0s front and rear and got tired of that real fast. Upgraded the rear this past week to gen 2 bumps, springs, and shocks. Plan on over hauling the front suspension with gen 2 parts and gen 1 shocks for the time being and then slowly upgrading parts from there. Looking at doing the fiberwerx bulge fenders and bedsides as well. Hoping to end up with either icon or deavers with a solid hydraulic bump kitView attachment 119657 View attachment 119658 View attachment 119659 Thought I'd post and see if you guys had any input and or recommendations for the build! Here's a few pics of how it sits currently. Cheers![/QUOTE

nicely done!