Blacked out Back Up Cam Oval

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what I had done to my '04 SCrew. I got them from "SoftDecal" on eBay. Unfortunately no one by that name is on there anymore...

I just saw some silver and black "Raptor" emblems for the steering wheel on this site recently. I've just got to find it.

Had all the logos done BLACK and I loved the look!!!

3392-4967-135410.jpg

Last edited:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who has the silver logos that say raptor svt on them? One for the steering wheel and one for the tailgate.

BUMP... Still looking for these. If anyone can PM me on these that would be great. I don't want anyone who is doing this to get shut down for copyright issues.

PLEASE PM if still around. Thanx.

hardin2005

Reaction score
I wrapped the Ford oval and the cam oval with matte black vinyl. It looks pretty good and you can still read Ford. If I remember I will snap a few pictures.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try searching cm_graphix on eBay...is that what you had in mind?

sounds like they could probably customize to your liking.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Billet Badges is now officially licensed to make black "FORD" ovals. We can do either a black background with a machined finished Ford script and pinstripe, or an all black badge with the Ford script and pinstripe in a Raptor charcoal gray. If your interested check out our website at Billet Badges - billet aluminum custom emblems and badges

Any plans on doing the back badge on trucks WITH the back-up camera?? Definitely would like one to match your matte 6.2L badges...