Best stock size tire replacements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bp299

Reaction score
Ko2's are cupped way too soon. Really liked the way the felt before they went but can't handle only 20k miles.
Next best riding tire that will last?
75/25 street dirt.
In SoCal so not much rain and mostly dry offroading.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toyo MT or KM3 would be my choice in your area. The MT is proven and the KM3 is new...

If you want less noise and tires that do it all Ridge Grappler or Toyo MT same company similar compound different pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

guyzilla

Reaction score
just to confirm since i'm fixing to replace my stock tires after 30k. I drive all pavement and zero off rode but still like the aggressive look and feel of an off road tire. going with grapplers i believe. apparently only come in load range E2, will that be a big issue on street even if i run at 38psi? instead of a C load tire?

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ridge or Terra? I believe both are E. I run Ridge Grapplers at 38F and 37R and they have performed well. Ridge look great and I think they ride really well and quiet.
There was a positive trend on this forum for Nittos For a while. Lately seems more negative. But I am very happy with them so far at 5k miles.
upload_2020-11-12_14-44-33.jpeg

guyzilla

Reaction score
thanks, look great! thats what i'm going with and gonna throw some black lugnuts on while i'm at it.