Army Testing the Future of Off-Roading Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a plot to put small American businesses out of business.
Can't you see that the aftermarket wheel companies - every last one of them - will go p o o f?
Somebody better tell Tucker Carlson.

BTW, if you type p o o f without the extra spaces, it coms out **** now on FRF.
It's a bad word, ya know.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Looks like their goal is for 2024 availability, outstanding. Thanks for sharing

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate detailing my tires now, I can't imagine how crazy it would drive me to have that much dirt between the ribs in the tire. That would be half a day of work per tire to get them clean.

mashiniep

Reaction score
If you are a car owner who loves off-road, then you must need some high-quality 4x4 off road accessories to enhance the performance of your vehicle. Kemimoto brings you the best off-road accessories. Our recommended off-road accessories will not only enhance your off-road experience, but also protect your vehicle from damage. Here, you can find a variety of highly adaptable accessories, including but not limited to whip lights, rearview mirrors, cup holders, tool holders, fenders, etc., these accessories can help your vehicle in rough terrain more stable driving. In addition, we also provide accessories in various colors and styles to meet your individual needs. Choose our off-road accessories, you will enjoy a safer, more comfortable and exciting off-road experience.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
If you are a car owner who loves off-road, then you must need some high-quality 4x4 off road accessories to enhance the performance of your vehicle. Kemimoto brings you the best off-road accessories. Our recommended off-road accessories will not only enhance your off-road experience, but also protect your vehicle from damage. Here, you can find a variety of highly adaptable accessories, including but not limited to whip lights, rearview mirrors, cup holders, tool holders, fenders, etc., these accessories can help your vehicle in rough terrain more stable driving. In addition, we also provide accessories in various colors and styles to meet your individual needs. Choose our off-road accessories, you will enjoy a safer, more comfortable and exciting off-road experience.
Go away. Far far away.