Another New Raptor Owner in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh sure! Good seats are only a hunert bux a pop and you get to bake in the sun!!!

Thanks for the idea but I think I’ll stay home, wash the truck and listen to the race on the SiriusXM radio...

We had purchased tix for Martinsville next week but got snuffed out when they decided to limit fans. $165 for me and my boys. Checked on the secondary market, $599-$3500.....EACH. UFB!

OP
OP
TXDaveSki

TXDaveSki

Reaction score
We had purchased tix for Martinsville next week but got snuffed out when they decided to limit fans. $165 for me and my boys. Checked on the secondary market, $599-$3500.....EACH. UFB!

Yes, limited seats here too, basically somewhere along the front straightaway, and you won’t know exactly where until you get there and they decide where to put you based on the size of your group, your ‘priority’, and wether or not you slip the gatekeeper a twenty.
The Covid thing has Everything messed up...

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh sure! Good seats are only a hunert bux a pop and you get to bake in the sun!!!

Thanks for the idea but I think I’ll stay home, wash the truck and listen to the race on the SiriusXM radio...

Try a hunnert fitty - two hunnert for good seats, normal price. Don't ask me how I know.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, limited seats here too, basically somewhere along the front straightaway, and you won’t know exactly where until you get there and they decide where to put you based on the size of your group, your ‘priority’, and wether or not you slip the gatekeeper a twenty.
The Covid thing has Everything messed up...

I bet a fitty slipped to the gatekeeper might get you better seats!

OP
OP
TXDaveSki

TXDaveSki

Reaction score
Congrats on your new Raptor and welcome to FRF!

Texas is my second home, love it there.

So, where’s your First home? Or primary, current, or ???

my only problem is there aren’t a lot of free off road places to go play. Lots of private property and most don’t want crazy people digging up their ranch land... Lots of gravel roads but Gotta drive far to find dirt.

I wasn’t born here, but I got here as fast as I could!

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, where’s your First home? Or primary, current, or ???

my only problem is there aren’t a lot of free off road places to go play. Lots of private property and most don’t want crazy people digging up their ranch land... Lots of gravel roads but Gotta drive far to find dirt.

I wasn’t born here, but I got here as fast as I could!

First home is Cheyenne Wyoming, have relatives in Fort Worth. Love Amarillo...:)

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My brother-in-Law and I went out to the race at Texas Motor Speedway last March. 3 rows back from the track, loved it!