37pp under msrp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There won't be trucks marked below MSRP at a significant enough amount that would make up for travel or delivery costs (not including the time value of money dealing with that hassle). Sure someone always has a story about how they "stole" a Raptor, but the exception to the rule often proves the rule. Id just call 10 or so dealers near you and see what happens. 2023s still on lots should start to be priced correctly pretty soon once the 2024s really start rolling. Id try to find a dealer that doesn't add thousands of dollars of nonsense. Id rather pay MSRP than get 2K off MSRP and have 3K worth of crap added by the dealer.

Honestly I would just place an order for a 2024 at this point.

Last edited:

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so do all 24s have dual live valve shocks and "refresh"?

Bradenton ford is down the street from orlando and formerly a top selling dealer. have you tried them?

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All 37 PP 24s have the dual live valves, from my understanding anyway. The 35 trucks have the 21-23 ones.

recohn

Reaction score
You may have a problem with the 37 PP based on the vendor supply shortage on the one or more parts needed to assemble that package. Right now the 2024 Raptor is not available with the 37 PP, but there are 2023's out there that you can purchase from $2K - $4K back of MSRP, mainly in the midwest and a little further east of there.

A buddy of mine just bought a 2024 for MSRP with an $82500 sticker that arrives to that dealer later this month.

OP
OP
Dgt1031

Dgt1031

Reaction score
Thanks. I’ve been on this forum since 2019, but always appreciate the hazing. The ford website/inventory locator does not make it friendly to see the 37pp trucks in stock. The ram website is 1000x better at locating inventory.