20in LED bar in lower bumper. Mounting question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT N8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know most people are using the Rigid mount or something similar. Does anyone have them mounted straight out the bottom with no cradle? I was talking to a lighting company out of Florida last night and their 20in 5W CREE 12,000 lumen light bar has no way to mount it on the ends, only underneath. It's adjustable so it will still sit flush. Just curious if anyone has mounted one like that and if so is there negatives to doing it that way? Thanks in advance.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
20INLB5.jpg

I think the SDHQ bumper mount will accommodate that. I got a price from James at Alternative Offroad for this mount a few months ago... I think it was like $50. You could contact SDHQ directly too.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

BTW, what's the model of the light you're talking about?

OP
OP
SVT N8

SVT N8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20INLB5.jpg

I think the SDHQ bumper mount will accommodate that. I got a price from James at Alternative Offroad for this mount a few months ago... I think it was like $50. You could contact SDHQ directly too.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

BTW, what's the model of the light you're talking about?

Thanks. I found the instruction for the SDHQ mount... **Install Instructions** 20" Vison X LED / SDHQ Bumper Mount

The name of the company is Adrenaline Lights. Their website is under construction with an ETA of March 1. I found out about them through instagram and a friend. I was texting them back and forth for awhile last night asking questions. They sound like decent lights. Double row LED. The guy I was texting was a police officer. They are out of Florida but not sure which city.