2024 shelter green 802a MSRP - back up. Just landed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buyer back out truck just landed today. I am passing on my 802a 37 shelter green truck. Dealer called and I have my R allocation finally after a year and a half. This is MSRP deal no add on bs. Truck is no anything. No roof, bedliner or graphics. Would prefer someone in SE if possible. Iam in TN. DM if interested. Truck has shipped as of 03/26 and should be here this week.

Last edited:
OP
OP
wweaver

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought there would be a little more interest since it is a 802a 37 truck. This is a great dealer, two previous raptor purchases from them. Super low doc fee only $399 also. Truck MSRP is $91,500 or something close that.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought there would be a little more interest since it is a 802a 37 truck. This is a great dealer, two previous raptor purchases from them. Super low doc fee only $399 also. Truck MSRP is $91,500 or something close that.
dont worry, there will be someone. we appreciate your contribution and not trying to sell for profit. need more people like you .

OP
OP
wweaver

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I know. My R will be same green no graphics. I will go check it out when it hits the lot. I hope it was the right gamble. Just wanted something different. I have had Code orange, black, LF grey and avalanche so far. I did this last year on a 23 37pp and it took about 30 min, it was silver.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am passing on my 802a 37 shelter green truck. Dealer called and I have my R allocation finally after a year and a half. This is MSRP deal no add on bs. Truck is no anything. No roof, bedliner or graphics. Would prefer someone in SE if possible. Iam in TN. DM if interested. Truck has shipped as of 03/26 and should be here this week.

Doesn't quite make sense - if you are "passing" on the truck, that means you aren't choosing to own it. So how can you sell something you don't own? Or just doing the dealer a favor by posting an ad here on their behalf? If am I misunderstanding and that you fully intend to purchase the truck when it arrives, then immediately flip it? And you also think someone would pay MSRP for a truck that is technically "pre-owned?" As you can tell I am not connecting the dots.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't quite make sense - if you are "passing" on the truck, that means you aren't choosing to own it. So how can you sell something you don't own? Or just doing the dealer a favor by posting an ad here on their behalf? If am I misunderstanding and that you fully intend to purchase the truck when it arrives, then immediately flip it? And you also think someone would pay MSRP for a truck that is technically "pre-owned?" As you can tell I am not connecting the
Pretty obvious he’s attempting to connect a potential buyer with a dealer that has an inbound allocation.

Last edited: