2017 Raptor For Sale 40K miles Original 8 year Ford ESP warranty One owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pughde

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just made out the warranty transfer, I have 1.5 years left on it. The miles for the warranty was 100,000 did not drive as much as I thought I would. So I guess you could put 60,000 on it in 1.5 years.

JeffB

Reaction score
Clean Truck for sure, I talked with you before I bought last month on FB... you were just a little far away. Good luck with sale.

OP
OP
pughde

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found the form to transfer the warranty from the seller to the buyer. Have several buyers lined up, which may happen tomorrow. chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/library/documents/355-15-665_64172_367b_TransferWaiver_ESP.pdf

OP
OP
pughde

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way, my new truck is finally ready to ship, chips came in.

OP
OP
pughde

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way, I gave it to the buyer, but the transfer did not work. I needed to take it to the dealer myself and release it. Oh well. I am thinking about a 10-year plan for my new Raptor, around $2500. Ford still has issues with quality.