2013 King of the Hammers Feb 8th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok guys. The 2013 King of the Hammers Race is coming up in less than 2 weeks. For those of you who haven't gone, it's on hell of an event and party!

The main event is on Friday, February 8th located in Johnson Valley, Ca. Come check out these bad ass, hybrid rock crawlers haul ass and rip through nasty boulders on the hammer trails. Feel free to journey your way to different parts of the race course and also check out the festivities being held on the Means Dry Lake Bed during the day and at night! One awesome great time!

Toy Haulers/trailers are welcome for camp down on the Means Dry Lake Bed. First come, first serve.

Myself, and on behalf of those who care the most about this event, I want to see many of you out there supporting this race due to confrontation from another source to stop this race from happening ever again. There will most likely be events held there, especially at night, to raise support for the long survival of the King of the Hammers. So let's show them!!!

2013-KOH-Logo-small-for-web.jpg

king 2.jpg

king 4.jpg

king 5.jpg

king 6.jpg

Last edited:

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be out there on Wed the 6th. I have a few friends racing. Ultra 4 and big race on Friday. I"m staying up on the South Side of the hwy. I have friends with houses up there.
I'll be in my black SCAB in my avatar
Mil T

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will be staying at a friends place toward Hwy 247. We are on top of the hill overlooking the dry lake bed. I will be around the tent and the pits quite often. I'll be keeping my eye out for you guys.