2013 Ford OEM HID Headlights Disassembled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be very interested in this. I am definitely wanting to change the raptor headlights, to the FX4 headlights. I can't stand the grey. I want it black. How much are you gonna charge if you were to purchase the FX4 lamps and do the projector upgrade? Id buy them off of you when you do the upgrade. Thanks in advance.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to bring this back up. Were you able to find a way to make the EVOX-R work with the factory ballast? I imagine you would have to figure out where to put the ignitor since for the D2S bulbs it is in the ballast and the D3S bulbs it is on the bulb itself. Otherwise, is there an OEM D2S style ballast that would work with the OEM Ford mounting? On another note, were you able to find a clear lens that fits the Ford projector?

Rotpar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to bring this back up. Were you able to find a way to make the EVOX-R work with the factory ballast? I imagine you would have to figure out where to put the ignitor since for the D2S bulbs it is in the ballast and the D3S bulbs it is on the bulb itself. Otherwise, is there an OEM D2S style ballast that would work with the OEM Ford mounting? On another note, were you able to find a clear lens that fits the Ford projector?

I have the same questions.