2008 Correct Craft Air Nautique SV211

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
E mail him the "your" # (make it the local sheriff department) Tell him to give you a call to work out the details.
If he Emils back that he called ask for you and you don't work there he might be legit
I doubt you will ever hear from him.

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
E mail him the "your" # (make it the local sheriff department) Tell him to give you a call to work out the details.
If he Emils back that he called ask for you and you don't work there he might be legit
I doubt you will ever hear from him.
Funny you should say that, I put down my address as my work address which is the State Police barracks. LOL.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Scam for sure. Tell him to wire the money. Should be no problem since he's willing to just hand over a certified check. :rolleyes: And can't your bank verify funds? I had a scammer trying to weasel around that when I was selling my Dodge. It was funny the lengths he went to trying to avoid that. It got entertaining. The first clue was the test drive. He wanted me to drive while he rode. Didn't want me snapping a pic of his license .... It went downhill from there. At some point I called the place where he supposedly worked. They had never heard of him. If you have the time and inclination, I highly recommend messing with his head ....