Win a Free t-shirt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wanna win a free T-shirt and something even cooler at the end of the year? Then send us pics of your Raptor.

On the first of each month, RPG will pick the winner of the previous months best photo to be added as a downloadable wallpaper on our website to live in all of it's glory in cyberspace.

All you need to do in order to win is submit a photo in our monthly contest section to qualify.

Each monthly contest winner will receive a free t-shirt, and the monthly finalist at the end of the year voted on by all of you, will win a set of RPG 1.0" Pre-runner UCA's. (valued at $649.00)

We encourage you all to get creative and have some fun with this. Just try your best to keep it semi clean

Here's a cool photo given to me by a fellow FRF member waiting on his truck to show up.
walloffame960x960contest.jpg

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's mine

//EDIT// nvm... I want to get better pics this weekend

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ok here's mine. I don't have any fancy editing software on my computer, but I'll put it out there anyway.

aROUm.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seeing as how I'm going to be the judge and jury of this thing, I must say Aaron that is one bad ass pick, but there is still 3 weeks to go.