Week 5 Specials

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, here is the info you all need for the week 5 bumper specials. Basically we are keeping this one real simple. It doesn't matter if you pick a Race-line, rear bumper or front pre-runner, They are all 15% off retail no matter what.

week5bumperspecials.png
page link http://www.rpgoffroad.com/prerunner-front-bumper/

i Hope you all had a great holiday season and are ready to get back business, I.E. modding these trucks.:rockit:

Thanks

Jarrett

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I guess the pre-runner front bumper went up $200. There goes the 15% in savings.

I'm really sorry about that. When we were first quoted the price of a certain component of the bumper it was cheaper so we could reflect that in final pricing. Now they raised the price on us so we just can't keep it at the original retail price. We are always working on a way to get our costs down without sacrificing quality so if we can locate a source to get us back to the original pricing, I will be able to reflect that in the future.

Thanks